John Grdina was back in the news recently... http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=24564

Umm, nice to hear from John again. Before John starts talking about living in "moneyed" Paradise Valley, a little real estate education for him. There is indeed a "moneyed" section of P.V., east/west along Lincoln Dr. & McDonald Dr, around the Tatum/44th St curve and the area around P.V.C.C.. Then there are the people in John's neighborhood who own million-dollar homes with million-dollar mortgages. John basically lives across the street from the "30K Scottsdale millionaires" we like to lampoon on www.dirtyscottsdale.com. And before Mr. Jenna Jameson gets butt-hurt and tries to tie me to a cactus, my family has lived in Paradise Valley since 1980, I went to Brophy with the mayor's son, and I knew Ellie Shapiro when she was hawking $110K starter homes on Hayden & Shea.

John, would you like me to publish your Affidavit Of Value? I'd be happy....we could meet at El Chorro. I was there last night, the roast duckling was great, but I'm sure you were busy enjoying your homemade Cream of Sum Dum Hor (Flower Tucci invented that one).

John Grdina doesn't sound all that moneyed to me. How many millions did he steal/borrow for that house? That is, right after he stole it from his then-wife. When you get short, lease it out to Cytherea and that shitbag Harry Weiss.