'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale.

Posted by: windsock

'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 08:25 AM

It needs to be stopped.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 10:05 AM

Beyond the pale is inherently implied in the title don't ya think?
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 10:54 AM

What's not to like?

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 12:09 PM

I was not aware of this until I heard SUPERBOY222 outraging about it on youtube along with other black folks. One black lady did response video wherein she mused "They gettin' paid for what they be doin'. How the fuck does a bitch get raped signin' up for something called 'Ghetto Gaggerz'? Get real. If these dumb bitches want to make money coonin' for them white boys that's they business."

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerkules

Horrible.

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 02:11 PM

Now I see they have scrawled "Stupid Whore" on the party hat of one of these girls above. Now given that they employ watermelon and fried chicken props shouldn't they have written "Stupid N-i-g-g-e-r" in this context they've created? Is there really any point at drawing a line there?
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 02:42 PM

the one where they wrote black lives matter across the whore's ass was my fave. I wish Duke and Red would post here again.
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 03:49 PM

KFC is some ofay shit. Popeyes or churches would be more authentic
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 03:51 PM

What about the "black on black crime" or "black pimped" site where they get a black guy to do the same horrible shit to black women? I'm pretty sure it's run by the same people
Posted by: Willie D

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/02/16 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
What about the "black on black crime" or "black pimped" site where they get a black guy to do the same horrible shit to black women? I'm pretty sure it's run by the same people
you should be non-humanely euthanized. i suggest you be butt raped by darren james.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/03/16 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: windsock
Now I see they have scrawled "Stupid Whore" on the party hat of one of these girls above. Now given that they employ watermelon and fried chicken props shouldn't they have written "Stupid N-i-g-g-e-r" in this context they've created? Is there really any point at drawing a line there?

That is a puke bowl, not a party hat.

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/03/16 02:20 PM

Tomatoes, tomahtoes.

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/09/16 02:38 PM

Why has none of you condemned 'Ghettos Gaggers'?

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/10/16 07:27 PM

They burpin'. The sisters are burping.

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/25/16 03:43 PM

I like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Cornbread, mash potatoes and gravy. The shit just tastes good. I like hospital food too. I'd like to live in a hospital, be cared for and looked after. And find a chubby nurse to facefuck in a closet on a regular basis.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: 'Ghetto Gaggers' is beyond the pale. - 05/28/16 06:06 AM

KFC backs the MSG truck up to the bar and dumps. That's why it tastes so good.....and gives me the shitz.