Eddie. 26yo and i'm a director

+ i have 8 tattoos and 2 peircings
+ i like to take charge and live my own life.
+ i like metal and rock music
+ i'm the epitone of the "nice guy that finished last"
+ media, design, drawing, photography, arts....
+ I drive BMW
+ i enjoy the finer things in life, if i've earned them
+ i can fit in, and get along with just about every type of person
+ the things i buy are rewards for what i've earned
+ i spend too much money, way too much
+ i can put up with anything except stupidity
+ ignorance is merely stupidity by choice, which is worse
+ i dont read as much as i'd like
+ i read magazines for the ads
+ i like being intrigued by someone
+ i take a lot of chances, it keeps things interesting
+ i feel like i've failed if i get too bored
+ i've met a lot of famous people
+ i'd rather a quiet night with a few friends, than a wild night at a club
+ not enough people have passion in their life
+ "impossibility is an obsticle: not a limit"

I have always considered myself a very social person and there’s nothing better than to be surrounded by good people, good music, good food, and just plain good fun.

My friends and family are a big aspect of the person that I am today. Every stage in my life thus far has allowed me to grow and become a stronger and more virtuous individual.

Some people think of me as quiet... others think of me as a party animal... to be honest I am neither, but you have to know me to understand that.

Myself, along with a friends, have developed a range of adult websites over the past few years. This is something that I am very passionate about and likewise has carried over to other projects. I have also invested time in contributing a private marketing sector where I have worked closely with many independent business owners to create work that reaches out directly and appeals to their potential clientele.

I am very appreciative of the opportunities that have come my way and I look forward to unleashing many more, as more doors continue to open. I just try to stay as positive as I can and know that I have truly been blessed.

I'm kinda just checking this site out, don't really see how a site can connect you with someone...but you never know, right?

me ballin' from coast to coast

So ladies...feel free to hit me up. I don't bite..hard - HOLLA

http://www.myspace.com/Phiberoptik

Attachments
460045-fan3.jpg (28 downloads)