In one of the newer HBO Cathouse Series Episodes (i dont know if has aired yet or not) Sir Dennis (eaton Hogg) Hof divulges about Isabella's semi-trainwreck, going from a 500 Dollar an hour (and up) Whore, to burnt out Organic Produce picker.

Willie e-mailed me a forum where some people from her hometown in New Hampshire were discussing her. Back in 2007, it seems she was real conflicted about her life and was apprently trying to get out of the sex industry and return home to New England. But like I said, people in New England rarely take back those of us who go down the dark path and live the California "dream" of debauched sex and drugs and pseudo-fast-food stardom. People in Boston and places like Exeter New Hampshire HATE that shit. They hate the Los Angeles Lakers, and they HATE shallow vapid lazy whores. Of course, Boston guys still jerk themselves SILLY to these very same whores, but hypocritically reject them as a group when they are gathered around ye olde Pub and drinking Sam Adams and Singing shitty songs from the Del Fuegos albums from 1985.

Isabella wasnt one of the more popular girls at the ranch amongst the OTHER whores, according to Burg's Bunny Raunch connections. She seemed to be a consummate fence sitter, like taking Both sides in the feud between Air Farce Amy and that Bovine Black Whore who Dennis has at the ranch that supposedly is/was the number 2 all time earner behind Air Farce Amy....I can never remember the black chicks name but she has an annoying voice and charges something like 1700 bucks for a straight up missionary fuck with condom.....BWAHAHAHAHAA yeah right.

Gia Jergens would look totally awesome in shorts picking organic Veggies....