Smelly Monkey is a fuck!

Posted by: xvod

Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/11/04 05:10 PM

As it turns out Smelly Monkey is the biggest fuck of the year for ruining this message board.

Posted by: Steph the Whore

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/11/04 05:17 PM

How did he ruin it? Because you don't like what he says?? Maybe you should go back to ADT...
Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/11/04 08:03 PM

Quote:

As it turns out Smelly Monkey is the biggest fuck of the year for ruining this message board.

I actually jerked off to this thread. . Do you care to list some examples of HOW i ruined the board. Maybe a point form list. Because i don't get it. I post good topics and i list people i don't like, but i would be interested to see exactly WHY you think i ruined the board. If you can list 53 good reasons i will leave.
Posted by: Steven Millan

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/16/04 09:31 PM

There are way more worse folks than Smelly Monkey,let me tell you...

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/24/04 08:47 AM

You mean like the guys that are responsible for this???

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/24/04 03:30 PM

Xvod thats messed up and that coming from me. After seeing that post it makes me want to fly a plane into your house. There are some areas you go and others you don't, you went way over to the don't side.

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/24/04 05:21 PM

Millan claims there are guys worse than you. I figured I'd just throw a bunch out there. Besides Monkey, I just wanted to remind you why you're headed over to Iraq.

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/24/04 08:41 PM

Quote:

Millan claims there are guys worse than you. I figured I'd just throw a bunch out there. Besides Monkey, I just wanted to remind you why you're headed over to Iraq.

You idiot the reason for going to iraq was for supposed nuclear weapons not to do with the 9/11 attacks. I would very much like to deficate on you and your family.

Re: Smelly Monkey is a fuck! - 02/25/04 09:52 AM

Me the idiot???

If you believe there is no complicity between terrorist organizations run by the likes of Osama and former dictator Saddam you're a complete retard.

You should spend more time paying attention to world politics/events and less time getting stoned with your MoveOn buddies.