Brandon Iron MIA

Posted by: Santa Satan

Brandon Iron MIA - 08/04/06 10:27 PM

So I hear that Brandon Iron is nowhere to be found after the FBI found missing ID's on some films he sold Robert Hill Productions raid this week?

What have others out there heard on this?

Posted by: k1ng

Re: Brandon Iron MIA - 08/04/06 11:19 PM

Posted by: gangsta7

Re: Brandon Iron MIA - 08/07/06 07:47 AM

I saw him driving his platinumx car in studio city the other day.
Posted by: The Ghost Is Toast

Re: Brandon Iron MIA - 08/07/06 08:22 AM

Quote:

Guess he's not trying to lay low then, as that has to be one of the most conspicuous vehicles in LA.

I'm surprised Brandon doesn't pay a couple of crackheads to 'steal' the PXP mobile...just imagine the publicity if they can hold out from the police pursuit for an hour or so, live coverage of the PXP logo and URL emblazoned minivan screeching through the streets of LA, then the big close-up when the pursuit inevitably comes to an end. Marketing gold!

Plus Brandon will get off scott free because the LAPD won't buy the 'a leprechaun paid us to do it' line that these cats will be singing down at the station.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Brandon Iron MIA - 08/07/06 08:45 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Guess he's not trying to lay low then, as that has to be one of the most conspicuous vehicles in LA.

I'm surprised Brandon doesn't pay a couple of crackheads to 'steal' the PXP mobile...just imagine the publicity if they can hold out from the police pursuit for an hour or so, live coverage of the PXP logo and URL emblazoned minivan screeching through the streets of LA, then the big close-up when the pursuit inevitably comes to an end. Marketing gold!

Plus Brandon will get off scott free because the LAPD won't buy the 'a leprechaun paid us to do it' line that these cats will be singing down at the station.

Shit dude,you just planted a seed.
I bet you $50 that attention whore Brandon will make this happen.Next time keep ideas like that to yourself.
Posted by: DoodlesNoodles

Re: Brandon Iron MIA - 08/08/06 09:51 PM

I'll take that bet and raise it to $100. I saw Brandon today driving a Hummer, said Extreme 2.0 on the sides!!